Join the Conservancy Today!
Become a member! Over 23,000 people from across the country, and beyond, demonstrate their concern for America’s heritage through their membership with The Archaeological Conservancy, the only national non-profit organization preserving endangered archaeological sites. They’re helping us make a real difference in the race to save America’s cultural treasures. And with your membership gift of $30 or more, you can too!
Members of the Conservancy:
With a $30 donation receive an annual subscription to American Archaeology Magazine (4 issues annually), where you can read about all the latest archaeology news, in-depth features, and projects funded by your support. Members also receive the first notification of our popular archaeological adventure tours. Senior/Student memberships are available with a donation of $25.
Make your gift to the Conservancy go even further by joining the Friends of the Conservancy, our monthly giving program. Friends provide continuous reliable support of our preservation efforts across the country. Make a real difference TODAY with your sustained investment – DONATE MONTHLY ! When you participate in our monthly giving program:
- Make your donation go further by reducing fundraising costs & eliminating the need to send paper renewals and end-of-year appeals
- Your membership will automatically renew each year, ensuring that you won’t miss an issue of American Archaeology.
- You will receive a special end-of-year Thank You gift annually.
- You are in charge: set your donation amount and change it at any time.
~to become a Friend of the Conservancy go to monthly giving at give.archaeologicalconservancy.org/GiveMonthly
When you join this group of dedicated members, with a donation of $1,000, who share your concern for the fate of America’s cultural heritage, you’ll also receive the following benefits:
- The Conservancy’s magazine, American Archaeology, subscription for life
- Recognition in American Archaeology magazine
- A Life Member certificate
- Your own gift copy of Ancient Ruins of the Southwest by David Grant Noble.
Individuals who contribute $2,500 or more in the calendar year are enrolled as members of Anasazi Circle and will receive all of the Above benefits plus the following benefits:
- An invitation to the Anasazi Circle Seminar Weekend:For example in 2015 Members of the Anasazi Circle were invited to a special weekend get-together focusing on archaeology of the Hopewell culture in Ohio. The seminar includes meals and accommodations for two.
- A book on America’s early history
- An Ancient Civilizations of the Southwest calendar
- An Anasazi Circle certificate, and recognition in the Conservancy’s magazine, American Archaeology.
- A 10% discount on all Conservancy tours.
- A personal tour of a New Mexico preserve should you visit the state during your membership year
Whatever option you use Your Support Makes A Difference.
We welcome your support, whether one time or annual. If you aren’t interested in receiving member benefits and want to support our mission, just let us know when you donate. That way we will apply your entire donation toward important and critical Conservancy Projects.
For more Information about Membership contact Lorna at email@example.com or call us at 505-266-1540 .
Make your mark in time! Some conservancy members think the only way to help save archaeological sites is through membership dues. While dues are a constant lifeline, there are many ways you can support the Conservancy’s work, both today and well into the future. And by supporting the Conservancy, you not only safeguard our past for your children and grandchildren, you may also save some money. Each Year the Conservancy receives substantial support through bequests, annual planned giving and gifts of securities.
For more Information about our planned giving program call us at 505-266-1540 or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org .